Sunday, January 17, 2010

Youtube Model Helicopters How Do You Get An Actress / Model To Help You Make A Video To Put Up On Youtube?

How do you get an actress / model to help you make a video to put up on youtube? - youtube model helicopters

Hello everyone,

My goal, for he can not do was to have someone there to help me promote my business. Who can I ask, or is there a website that would be in this (what a website specializing gym). If it says a creature from a short video on how the website. 2 / 4 minutes.

3 comments:

James said...

You will find models from online armor, that the experience and add something to your portfolio make. be willing to pay a price. If you have your professional approach should not be hard to find someone to work.

Have Compassion said...

Choose a local modeling agency and say the person who works in advance and tell them you want to reserve one of the actresses or models. In fact, everything you need to do is find someone and they pay lots of money. I bet I would put up $ 50 or less. Idk ....

Have Compassion said...

Choose a local modeling agency and say the person who works in advance and tell them you want to reserve one of the actresses or models. In fact, everything you need to do is find someone and they pay lots of money. I bet I would put up $ 50 or less. Idk ....

Post a Comment