Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Home Depot Welding Goggles Is A Home Depot Welder Powerful Enough To Make Pullup Bars?

Is a home depot welder powerful enough to make pullup bars? - home depot welding goggles

I will have a gym at home in my college dorm. The drawings are very specific and requires a lot of sweat. I was at Home Depot the other day and saw a number of MIG welders, sorted by price from $ 250 to $ 470th I know nothing of my own machine and want to see when this will be strong enough to know a welder. Basically, if you're strong enough, 3 bars welded to form pullup bars are powerful enough for everything you need.

Lincoln Electric
Welder AC225

Lincoln Electric
AC / DC 225/125 Welder


These are two of the welders, the vi ... Can someone please tell me if these products are not good enough? Or am I just wasting money ...

2 comments:

Rob G said...

Each welder can weld about 1 / 4 "is good for their needs and useful for many other projects too.
Lincoln welding machines are very reliable.
You can get a better deal from a shop for welding, maybe not first, you can pay a little more for the machine, but supplies and maintenance tips are available from the shop will be worth it

jimmycol... said...

Why do you invest in a welding machine, where do you buy tubes with screw and nipple, a tail a fitness studio! You can design and Home Depot have even thread your design cut. I use the same pipe and hose connectors to a railing that a camp had sought. I recently completed a Yahoo search for threaded tube pull up bar and wine with a lot of places. Here is one:
http://celtickane.com/projects/homemade-pullup-bar/

Post a Comment