Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thin Watery White Cm Before Period Can You Help Me Determine Fertile Days Based On These Signs?

Can you help me determine fertile days based on these signs? - thin watery white cm before period

My great cycle of 26-32 days

I am CD 12

Yesterday I got a positive OPK at (I've never been a clearly positive OPK, only a "close")

Today is the line, lighter than yesterday

I have lots of white CM, watery and thin. (Generally, do not get the expensive EWCM after ovulation)

My neck is high, humid and semi-soft

If yesterday was my wave, am I right in assuming that I believe need for BD, at least the next three days, or is it too early?

1 comment:

Lorelei Marie is here 2/24/2009 said...

If you had your place yesterday, which means that you have at any time within the next 12-24 hours after discovery of ovulation. I would definitely BD as much as possible in 2-4 days. If you look at getting not pregnant this month, a thermometer in Basel my body. Visit this site: http:/www.fertilityfriend.com

Since you are on the graph of your time and everything.

Post a Comment