Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Best Color Laser Multifunction Are There Disadvantages To Purchasing Re-manufactured Toner Cartridges?

Are there disadvantages to purchasing re-manufactured toner cartridges? - best color laser multifunction

I have a Brother color laser multifunction device for my business that I love, but toner is my friend! I met the re-manufactured versions that are half the price of new cartridges and the benefits for the environment and the pocket ... but I sacrificing quality? And the machine is damaged in any way?

2 comments:

Denver Al said...

Many people buy and use significantly restructured and most have little or no problems. Can cause the problems of the newly manufactured cartridges, but not always, according to the company:

1 - Image Quality:
Vary - A - color consistency can
- Appearance b - light or faded
- C - pictures are not so clean and fresh
2 - Toner cartridges can leak into the printer
3 - Manufacturing or inferior materials can be premature failure of a cartridge, squeaks, poor print quality, cause, etc., and not long
4 - Quality Toner May deteriorated rapidly heated rollers and let more dust inside the printer

If impressions of quality, reliability and endurance are important, then I suggest you go with brand name manufacturers, but if you want to reduce your printing costs are not so critical, and then try a game to see how the newly manufactured cartridges are working for you. Only half of what they wear normally, and it may make sense in the long run.

Best of luck.

smedrik said...

While you are buying from a dealer remanucaturers confidence not only matches (), are imposed on the fine.

I have a CLP - I do not remember the last time an OEM adorned the interior of the printer) (without battery. My cartridges are manufacturers of high turnover and they trust me with very few questions. The only difference is that Cyan slightly bluer than the OEM.

Post a Comment