Monday, December 21, 2009

Soy Candle Making Supplies Question On Making Soy Candles Scented With Essential Oils?

Question on making soy candles scented with essential oils? - soy candle making supplies

May I begin, soy candles, and run all the devices. All that I can not find the information is scenting my candles with pure essential oils, no perfume sold in the auction house.

I know that essential oils have a flash point, but I am on what a flash point, which must burn the candle remains safe, confused. I do not want a candle, they explode! I'm going to Ecosoya wax.

Thank you!

2 comments:

Donna H said...

If you bought your oil, when buying your chances purchased on wax fragrance oil is not essential oil. The flash point refers to the wax. If the melting wax is necessary to have a thermometer to measure the temperature. You are not going to go over the flash point, because they can use what should be hot enough to get to there. I mean, my wax melts at 165 degrees, and add my fragrance oil stain, then cooled to 145 degrees to pour into my tank. For this reason, you must, like a thermometer, the hot wax can say. You also need a pot with a temp. Meters. I use a pot ready to take Wal-Mart for $ 20. Heat the wax slowly. If you can evaporate the scent of essential oils if it is so hot that it will not put hot wax on the market. Hope this helps. Sailing Instructions www.candletech.com

jaikaela... said...

Hello Amber,
I looked around me, soy wax candles. Candlelyte.com.au was called up a Web site and will be more than happy to answer your questions.
Nicole

Post a Comment