Friday, December 25, 2009

Desktop Cnc Milling Machine How To Become A Cnc Operator And Have This As A Carrier?

How to become a cnc operator and have this as a carrier? - desktop cnc milling machine

I am always looking for a CNC operator, but for lack of experience in this area, I would like to other suggestions from others, like to hear?

I graduated from Middlesex University, design and technology.
He worked in a corporate machine, the packaging in Asia as a practical man, the assembler of the machine.
I have experience in CNC desktop since 2002, has done extensive research on the CNC, and I would go further to the largest CNC machine as a Bridgeport VMC, YCM, Leadwell, Victor, Haas, use, etc. ...
I got many forums as Robot Forum, an electronic forum, a forum for RC and CNC Forum.
I know how to use a manual milling, before, milling, drilling, using indicators that is what is required to make to a 2D.
I use AutoCAD to create 2D, works, and also for the CAM software, with little experience to learn with her, in the hope that if you pay for.
You want to learn CAM software Mastercam, VisualMill, Delcam PowerMILL, Visi.

No comments:

Post a Comment