Thursday, December 17, 2009

What Is The Orange(fruit) What Is The Safest Method Of Semi Permanent Hair Extensions?

What is the safest method of semi permanent hair extensions? - what is the orange(fruit)

My hair is beautiful, beautiful, about six inches on my shoulder. I'm too short, because all the heat damage I've cut it. I want semi-permanent extensions that are the safest way. I do not want to damage my hair, while the growth outward. but I have to cut. Which method is more secure to clip into the hair to grow?

Please provide as much information as possible. (Price, etc.)
Oh, and my mother is doing a stylist and proffesionall for me.

Thank you!

1 comment:

kitty hawk bby said...

Lace wig may seem natural
You can put your hair in braids at the bottom
excellent go anywhere in the 300-600 and can last a lifetime

Post a Comment